Pages

Categories

SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday, March 02, 2005

"Her face was a perfect oval, like a circle that had its two other sides gently compressed by a Thigh Master"

Sorry about that last Blog. Just a depressing day. Probably Mood poisoning. Must of been something I hate. Anywho, I have a scholarship audition at UVSC this saturday. Me? Stressed? What makes you think that? Hives? what hives? Jittery hands, oh, that happens all the time. It's not like I have less than a week to prepare for it or anything. Wait, you say I do? WHAT!? Excuse me while I go throw up. As you can tell I'm a bit nervous for this. If I get a scholarship, I can go to UVSC, if not, I have to get a job and stay here in Magna and go to SLCC. No pressure whatsoever. But, I get to see Toni, Michelle, and Joe! I'm so excited!
My dad is taking off Friday so we can go do baptisms as a family. It's been forever since I've been to the temple. I'll be glad to go. Especially with my family and not a bunch of rowdy teenagers like at mutual night.
Since the bishopbric devotional, we have been having family scripture study every morning at Seven. Today Michael actually woke up and read with us. For those of you who don't know my brother and his rutines, I'll expand: He plays computer games all night and most of the day. You may think I'm exaggerating, but I'm not. He is on the computer from 3pm to 6pm, then he comes up for food, then back downstairs until 6am the next morning. so total averrage of 14 hours a day. He usually sleeps until 1pm. This is my 25 year old brother, who is not going to school, rarely goes to church, and has no job. Can you say Bum with a capitol B. Well, enough about my lazy brother.
I guess I should go practice for the audition. I have to go cut off the nails of my left hand too. that's how long it's been since I've played. Have a happy sunshine-y day.
Bec

No comments :

Post a Comment