Pages

Categories

SOCIAL MEDIA

Thursday, March 10, 2005

A graduation ceremony is an event where the commencement speaker tells thousands of students dressed in identical caps and gowns that 'individuality' is the key to success.

I am the young single adult representative in my ward. meaning I plan activities and devotionals for the ward and stake. Meaning I'm being forced into going to baptisms on saturday just because I'm on tthe council. I usually like doing baptisms, except that I'll be going with a bunch of people I don't know. Don't you hate going to social functions alone?
Hmm, how to make my blog look cooler than Joe's. I guess my comics and pictures make up my coolness. I had hash browns for breakfast, hashbrowns for luch, and my mom is making a potato casserole for dinner. I guess you could call me a potato head. well, technically a potato stomach.
Cami sent over an application to work at Arctic Circle with her. Ha! I will never ever work there. Not the one in magna at least. Scary people work there. I used to be best friends with cami since we were toddlers. we kind of lost touch the last two years of High School. She still ives one house away from me, but she hangs out with the wrong kind of peole, and I don't want to associate with that type.
I was so mad this morning! I stayeed up for ever last night writing a HUGE letter to Randy. He only wrote back to my dad, and mentioned he got my letter. No reply or anything! what a pone. See if I write him again. What is with missionaries these days?
I've run out of things to say once again, so I'll post some comics and pictures. Bye!
Bec

No comments :

Post a Comment