Pages

Categories

SOCIAL MEDIA

Thursday, March 03, 2005

Q: How many existentialists does it take to screw in a lightbulb?
A: Two. One to screw it in and one to observe how the lightbulb itself symbolizes a single incandescent beacon of subjective reality in a netherworld of endless absurdity reaching out toward a maudlin cosmos of nothingness


Well, everyone has updated their blogs but me. It's really not my fault though. The blogging system has something against me and refuses to publish anything I write. I have wasted three blogs to date on this retarded thing. Hopefully this one will work. I just finished reading Joe's blog. Note to self: be very afraid when around Joe. I must have missed that line in the little mermaid. Well I just got back from Subway with my sister and my mum. Very good food. It made me kind of sick thoug. Yesterday I had two bitefuls of food because I was sick, and my stomach apparently shrunk from lack of food. Normally I wouldn't mind, except that I just wolfed down a footlong sub with all the trimmings. If my stomach was alive, it would be dead.
Randy wrote today! His mission president transferred his companion because members of the ward were complaining about him. He didn't even ask him if the accusations were true. He just shipped him out of the area. What a dumb thing to do. Randy said He missed playing guitar, and if he was home now, he would practice five hours a day. HA! I bet. He never practiced for more than 10 minutes.
One more day until the dreaded audition. It wouldn't be so dreaded except that Shell, Toni, and Joe are all rooting for me, and I want it REALLY REALLY BAD! I think if I pull off my Three octave scale, I should do alright. It's such a bore to practice though.
Okay all males, skip this paragraph. It's about girly things. It's meant for those of the female club. I'm warning you. My body is really messed up, so I only get my "monthly thing" every three or four months. But, whenever I get stressed or excited, it comes then too. So, not only am I stressed out over the whole audition thing, my back hurts, PMS, and cramps. I LOVE being a girl!
Okay men, continue reading. If you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change. just a random thought. I was bored earlier, so I did my hair all fancy. It looks really cool. I think I'll do it this way for my audition.
Well, I'm going to practice some more. I better get this dumb scolarship! well, it's not dumb, I really need it, but ya, it's dumb.

No comments :

Post a Comment