Friday, September 07, 2007

Why do I have to?

The parents are gone until the 18th to Washington. Rachel is at school. RAndy is at work. I'm home cleaning the house because my mom was so busy packing she decided to let the house become a disaster area. I can't stand cooking in a messy kitchen or living in a messy house. So what am I stcuk doing today? Cleaning. I've already done 2 loads of laundry, 2 loads of dishes, cleaned the whole itchen including mopping, and now I"m off to tackle the bathroom. What an exhilerating day.........uh huh...

Last night volleyball was GREAT. My game was on and I couldn't be beat. I was getting every serve by the ferocious Samoan's and blocking hits and getting (almost) every spike. I guess last week I wasn't used to playing seeing how it had been almost 2 months. Every muscle is aching this morning, but a good feeling ache. Except the knees. My weight is too much for them I guess and the poor little guys scream when I walk up or down the stairs. Oh, well, they'll get over it.

Since my parents are gone, I've been sleeping in their bed. California King, memory foam goodness. All to myself, no dogs, just me sprawled out sleeping spider-free upstairs farthest away from the basement. Peaceful sleeping except for the stupid dog Toby. He has this thing of coming in every morning 30 minutes before I have to get up and take Rachel to school, and scratching his callar so his tags go wild cliging and clanging enough to drive you mad. So then I'm half awake trying to sleep, but know I have to wake up soon anyway so there is no point in trying. I'm thinking of taking a rubber band and binding the stupid tags together so they won't make any sound when he scratches. Or maybe just closing the door at night so he can't come in n the mornings. I'll let you know how it goes.

All my life I've never had allergies. Until now. About a week ago I was out back putting all my garden stuff away for the fall, and pulling the ocaasional giant weed out of the ground. At the time I had the vicious two week long cold and was already sneezing a bit. The weeds made me going into sneezing fits of one every minute, with my nose running like wild. I probably sneezed over 100 times that day. The cold is now gone, but I'm still sneezing 5-6 times a day with a bot of a runny nose.Maybe the allerges triggered the cold? Anyway, I've invested in lots of Benadryl and am trying to survive.

Bored Bored Bored. I think I'll go back to sleep for an hour or two. I went to bed at 2 and woke up at 7. Not enough sleep time for me. I need at least 8 hours, 9 is the best.

Hope you all have a fantastic weekend and do lots of fun things. I'll be home trying to clean up this pigstye.

Tootles, Bec

No comments :

Post a Comment