Pages

Categories

SOCIAL MEDIA

Sunday, February 13, 2005

a moose once bit my sister.


I somehow managed to delete an entire blog without meaning it. AAAAAAAAAAAHH! So frustrating! I just finished reading Michelle B.'s blogs. My internet hasn't been working for a while, so I'll catch up a bit. Randy(my brother on a mission in Germany and Austria) sent home some pictures. He is so thin! and he looks all grown up and mature. My whole family is at church right now while I sit at home and watch BYU devotionals and lawrence welk. do you know why I'm home? because the only two skirts I own have managed to walk off on their own. And since I'm not bold enough to go to church with pants on, I get to sit at home. I haven't given my blog address to anyone yet, so I think I'll write an e-mail to Michelle and Joe. Don't pet a burning dog!

No comments :

Post a Comment