Pages

Categories

SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday, February 25, 2005

Anyone who can only think of only one way to spell a word obviously lacks imagination.

Yesterday my mom and I planted grass seed along the front stip of our house. Today we woke up feeling like jelly. Digging, planting, raking, tilling, and things of that nature tend to take a toll on your limbs. And all of that for some dumb weed that has been accepted into our culture as a necessity for homes to look decent in society. Ok, I'll get off my soap box.
Tonight is our ward's bishopbric( iss thaat how yu spel thatt?) devotional. We are supposed to come fasting, and they will pass the sacrement and then have a light meal. My guess is they will serve us a dry salad with water. Yum. This year I get to go because I am 18. The older you get in life, the more is forced upon you by the world. Stupid world.
Today my sister came home from school ranting and raving. Actually, she was wailing and had gnashing of teeth. I asked her if she wanted to help me in the garden today, and she told me to shut up and stop bothering her. I guess I shouldn't have spit in her cereal this morning.
Our house is so wierd right now because it's empty. Michael lives in the dungeon down stairs and plays computer all day. Michelle and Randy are in foreign countries for another year on their missions. So during the day, It's my mom and me alone with the cats and Toby. I'm used to having seven people around. I guess I'm just not used to it yet.
Well, I need to go work in the garden more before the sun goes down. Talk to Y'all later
Bec

1 comment :

  1. Hey, maybe you'll at least get crusts of bread and water... prisoners get it good huh?

    ReplyDelete