Pages

Categories

SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, September 26, 2005

Today is such a nice day, I wish I had a job so I could call in sick.

Sorry readers, it's been a while since I last updated. I've been devoting a lot of time to starting my own private blog, updating our shared blog, and baby sitting. Their is a lady in my ward about to pop out a baby who really needs help watching her hyper-active three year old and I've been helping out. Also, a lady who I babysat for three or four years ago called me up and needed an emergency babysitter today and tomorrow, her usual one bailed out. Lucky I don't have job:) I'm only getting $5 an hour, but hey, It's money right?

We got an email from my sister's Mission home, saying she was out of the hospital, still in bed, but on the mend. Very weird having something like that happen to a family member, but on the other side of the world. We also got a package she sent by boat about five months ago. It had a bunch of cool statues and a Nativity carved out of wood. I'll post some pics of them.

I went to the SLCC singles ward with Bec B. and Cindy G. yesterday. Very huge, tons of people. The girls in relief society were friendly, but in sacrement, everyone just acted like snobs. I didn't really like it. Oh! I saw my 9th grade seminary teacher there! Do any of you guys remember Sis. Hunter? She is in that ward! I didn't get to talk to her, but I will probably go next week and try to find her. Wow, that was a long time ago. wait a minute, Toni, weren't you in that class with me? With the "weeping and wailing and gnashing of teeth"? IT WAS YOU! yeah, Sis. Hunter is in that singles ward. You'll have to come sometime so we can talk to her. cool.

I ordered some shoes from payless online store on saturday. They are awsome! they kind of look like bowling shoes, but who cares, right? Last winter I wore flip flops in the snow, this year I will try and force myself to wear something that will keep my feet dry, and these will help, heck, I'll post a picture of them too! I'm in a picture-y mood today, What can I say?

Poor Tobster got his lump removed last week. He's feeling fine now, buit when he first came home he looked like he was in so much pain. I'll post some before and after pictures of him too. Jack(my siemese kitty) threw up on Rachel's chair this morning. It's his favorite place to sleep, and I guess he ate a little too much, he is old ya know. Now Rachel won't let him sleep on it and he's been walking around the house howling all day. He does that a lot. My cat is interesting.

Well, I have two other blogs to update and lots to do, so I have to go post all the pics for you now. Tootles!
Bec

2 comments :

  1. BEC BEC!!!
    I've missed you! You need to come see me. I'll be home this weekend. Call me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Weeping wailing and GNASHING of TEETH! Yeah that was you and me and Jessica W. Te hee

    ReplyDelete