Friday, September 02, 2005

that's where the bomb goes silly Posted by Picasa

3 Comment(s):

Anonymous said...

Very nice blog site!! Lots of info, bookmarked it.

I have a ceiling fan site/blog. It pretty much covers ceiling fan related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time.

Anonymous said...

You have a knack for
writing. I read about 20
blogs a day, and skim about
30 more, so I mean it! We
can all use improvement, but
you certainly are better than
most I've read.

I'm going to be starting a blog
soon, about keyword
(I know, it sounds strange!) but
if you don't mind, I might drop
you a line just to get a little advice.
Ok?

Thanks kindly.

One Crazy Blog Addict...!
Dave, King of All Keywords

Anonymous said...

A fantastic blog. Keep it up. I'm sure you'd be interested in catholic store about info on catholic store