Pages

Categories

SOCIAL MEDIA

Thursday, September 15, 2005

I went to Cyprus today


I had to pick up Rachel from school today. Holy MEMORIES! That school will forever stay in my memory as part of the best times in my life. I even got to see Ness again who is sporting the ever popularMullet again. :) Man, high school kids are short! Very weird.
Last night Randy and I drove up 8400 close to the copper mine is to see the Arora Borealis. thay said on the news there was a 70% percent chance of seeing it. U huh. We saw nothing but extremely polluted air down town, lots of stars, a very red mars, amd a plethera of mosquitoes. It was fun though. I brought my binoculars and checked out the moon. Kind of exciting. Very cold though. i had a jacket on and was still freezing. Luckily there was a wool blanket it in the trunk that kept me toasty. I need to get a telescope sometime, because Magna is the perfect place to see stars with the mountains so close and all.
Well, i gave in to two of my temptaions at Walmart yesterday, wait make that three. I bought a box of gushers(of course), I bought a new purse(Purse addiction is hereditary in my family), and two notebooks. Very cute notebooks I might add. I write a lot and need paper so I buy a lot. more than i probably need, but I will never run out of notebooks in my lifetime. But the purse thing is kind of getting out of hand. I've decided I can't buy a nwe purse unless i get rid of one of my old ones. right now I have a total of 9 purses. But I use everyone of them, so no one can complain.
Sorry about having to add word verification in the comments, I seem to get a lot of spam coments in my blogs, so its for the better good of, well.....me.
I had subway for lunch today. just thought I'd make your mouth water.
Well, I've amazingly run out of things to say, so you get a reletively short blog for the day, but hey, i update more than any of you guys, right?
Bec

1 comment :