Pages

Categories

SOCIAL MEDIA

Sunday, April 05, 2009

Conference was great. I still have to watch the first couple of talks I slept through this morning, but other than that, I watched them all and took notes! That's a record I hope to keep as the norm from now on.

Do you not want to go outside and go to the park today? It's SO NICE! Hopefully it will stick around for planting more garden tomorrow!

Rachel got her braces off last week. I'm jealous of her perfectly straight teeth! Although I'm lucky enough to never have needed braces in the first place. So no more playing chauffeur for me! I was the one to take her to all her appointments the last two years. As the Austrians would say, Vahoo!

I don't have much to blog about today, so enjoy this too true comic from the 9th ward!

7 comments :

  1. HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is it sad that I still haven't read any of those books?? I need to get on the ball!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was wondering when your next blog would be...grow any unusual vegetables in your garden lately? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Shannon, Shannon. You must join the cult. you must....Well, you have a husband, so you don't have to romance in dreamland.

    ReplyDelete
  5. HA. HA. HA. Let me guess Michelle, you were the one with mom when she bought a million fake vegetables for my garden...???

    ReplyDelete
  6. so... I had this dream... that becca updated her blog... with pictures of her garden that Im sure she has started planting... it was a good dream...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous10:32 PM

    Ummm... I spent a long time in Austria and I've never heard anyone say "Vahoo"...

    ReplyDelete