Pages

Categories

SOCIAL MEDIA

Saturday, May 21, 2005

an update on Me

I quit the conference center job because I kept getting migraines from lack of sleep. I still work at alorica and passed the exam, so I'll be getting a raise and can keep working there forever if I want. If you don't pass the training test after two weeks, you can't work there. I got my schoalrship letter today. It's for half tuition. I really don't know what to do now. I have a really good paying job that is within walking distance of my house, and I have the option of moving to Orem and going to school. I'll be doing a lot of praying this week. I just don't know what to do.
Some guy that called in for tech support today asked me for my number. You would have to be seriously desperate if you ask a person you called for computer help for a date. I asked him how old he was. 29! When I told him I was 19, he paused, and then said, "hey, if you're old enough to drive, you're old enough to come over to my house" YIKES! this guy is scary. he gave me his e-mail address too. uh huh. some people in this world frighten me.
I'm bidding on a sister viola of the original one I wanted on e-bay. I really really want this one. It's the same maker as my sister's. Amazing sound. I'm also getting an Arwin necklace(you know, LOTR's?? yes I'm a bit of a fanatic) anyway, I hope I get that too. Hey, I'm entitled to some spending money right? it's not like I have any commtments or anything. I really should be saving for a car I suppose. Car? what's that? hmmph.
I'm going to see star wars on tuesday with my sister. Everyone else in my family has already seen it. the bums.
Oh, Toni! I ordered some bras( sorry men) from Lane Bryant! They had my size! yipeee! very cute indeed.
we've all kind a lost touch since we got jobs and such. I guess it's good we've all been busy at least. Hope all your jobs are fun and exciting. Mine is....interesting. usually irate customers ranting about how they are never going to buy a gateway computer again and how I need to fix theirs now. If they would flippin' SHUT UP I could help them. ARGH! Kind of a frustrating job at times, but I really like it. must go and do some clothes shopping, see you al later
Bec

1 comment :

  1. Hey! I quite enjoyed the pictures. That viola is gorgeous!!!! I think I should be jealous! Thanks for keeping us all updated unlike other people I know...
    Shell

    PS, I AM SO HAPPY YOU GOT A SCHOLARSHIP!!!!

    ReplyDelete