Pages

Categories

SOCIAL MEDIA

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Photoshoot Preview & Zombieland

Last week I did my first ever photoshoot with Megan & her family. I've been dying (literally, but I'll get to that) to finsih editing them, but managed to do a few the day of. These two were my favorites, so I thought I'd share.




Cute family huh? I'll post the rest of the shoot sometime this week. What do ya'll think?


For the past six days I've had a virus of sorts. A very painful lump on the outside of my neck, neck & back muscles killing me, dizzy, nauseated, and tired beyond belief. I think I've slept a good 72 hours the past four days. I went to my doc, he said it was a virus, and sent me home. Lot of good that did.

So, since Tuesday I've been a zombie in bed. Only moving to drink water & take pain pills. I've memorized my walls & ceiling, found every lump on mattress & named each of them, and made a list of everything I wish I could be doing. Bored a little? YES. Though Steven brought over his gameboy advance for me for some entertainment. That's been keeping me occupied. Yet manifesting once again how terrible I am at EVERY game he introduces me to. I seem to be able to handle mario kart though. I don't feel like a complete idiot when I play it, so I guess that means I'm somewhat good?

Today I woke up feeling 80% better with the lingering headache finally gone. I'm dying of thirst though. Kinda weird. And still tired, even after 12 hours of sleep.

In other news, my mom is going to put up the Christmas tree. TODAY. Insane much?
I'm trying to convince her to wait at least a couple days before thanksgiving, but I don't think I'm getting the message across. She says she can put fall leaves on it for thanksgiving. A "thanksgiving tree" is what she called it.

If she can put the tree up in October, I can hibernate in bed until Thanksgiving. See you then...

4 comments :

  1. I'm glad you are enjoing the GBA. Don't be so hard on yourself, you shouldn't expect to be "good" at games right off the bat. The idea is to have FUN and eventually get better by practice. Just relax and enjoy. :)

    Yeah, your mom needs a new hobby. Maybe we should get her a Wii, then she can expend all her energy waggling the wiimote and nunchuck all morning. That way she won't be cranky for her afternoon nap. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you can hibernate till Thanksgiving then don't even bother me till SPRING. Because I refuse to budge. What? Ridiculous medical bill to save my cat? Pay it? Oh. Hmm. Just kidding. Guess I'm stuck living till next Spring. THEN I call hibernation.

    In other news I am in L-O-V-E LOVE with the colors of that first photo! Contrasting blue and yellow = fabulousity. Plus the juxtaposition of the little girl and the ginormic umbrella is tasty. Very nice. I don't know what camera you're using, but you should try and shoot in RAW format if you can. It's my favorite!! Although, it DOES take up a TON of memory . . . it's better quality than jpgs and you can edit the actual file and it'll be fabulous instead of yucky jpg-ness. Sorry. I've come to hate .jpgs. It's all about RAW and .pngs =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. megan Riding6:10 PM

    Way cute family (he he I'm a little bias)! Thanks so much for doing our pics... I'm excited to see the rest! You did a great job my friend!! You are very talented.
    Sorry you've been so sick, its no fun to feel so icky. Hope you feel better soon!
    Megan

    ReplyDelete
  4. so those are some good shots.... as I said before I have a "copy" of Photoshop CS4 that you can have.. and you do live down the street from my parents. I think you would like it.

    ReplyDelete