Pages

Categories

SOCIAL MEDIA

Sunday, May 23, 2010

When one wants to distract one's mind from life's problems, one surfs the world wide web.

Rachel loves nesting dolls. And if you know Rachel, you know her morbid way of thinking. Which is why you'd understand why she is dying for this print.


I love the colors and design of this room.


I think this is an ingenious idea for extra storage. Unless you live with someone who likes to slam doors. Then just make sure you don't put anything heavy on the shelf.


I'm going to be a bridesmaid in September for my friend Cami. We'll all be wearing the top left dress with shawls. I'm excited for her to get married!


I want twin babies and a kitten. What could be more perfect?


I never thought I would buy shot glasses. This idea changes my mind. Mini desserts!


I thought this looked intriguing. Before dehydrating apple slices, sprinkle them with Jello powder. Flavored apples!


I love these. Fabric mushrooms, cute!


I don't know if this would minimize breakfast cooking time or not. But I think it looks delish.


Good ol' Martha Stewart and her wedding cakes. I would use this for a children's birthday party though, not a wedding.


Again, unique, but better for a kid's party


I ADORE this guy :)

3 comments :

  1. I'm glad to see your smiling eyes Bek. :) I have been worrying and thinking about you. Hope things are ok.

    We bought a fire pit thing for our backyard and were thinking of a bonfire reunion (plus spouses!) We'd have to wait a few weeks for Tony and Cat to be able to come, but it'd be fun... Shell and Brian, you and Steven, Me and Ben...

    Think about it! :) Miss you. Glad you're doing ok.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for always making me feel better Toni. Things are SO much better now. I'm doing just great :)

    I would LOVE to do a fire pit night! We have tons of camping chairs if you need some extra seating too. Let me know the date, and Steven and I wil BE THERE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We need to compile your ideas on discs...I want some for my future house. I'm very gald to see you doing better too. But we've since chatted, and that's all I'm going to say. ;)

    ReplyDelete